The Ask an Expert forum was introduced 12 months ago to give you the opportunity to ask top clinical experts about stroke and stroke recovery. To date, five topics have been explored. These are:
• Stroke prevention with Associate Professor Tammy Hoffman
• Managing rehabilitation after leaving hospital with Dr Annie McCluskey
• Exercise after stroke with Associate Professor Julie Bernhardt
• Stroke and aneurysms with Associate Professor Bernard Yan and
• Fever and swallowing management with Professor Sandy Middleton
At the National Stroke Foundation, we are dedicated to improving our forums and the support we offer. We can only do this if we seek your opinions and experiences.
We’re reviewing Ask an Expert to make sure future forums meet your needs. As valued members of our online community, we’d like your views and ideas.
Please complete our quick survey today at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PG8YBL9
The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and will be open until 30 June 2013.
If you are new to StrokeConnect Online or have been involved less frequently, we still want to hear your ideas about what topics you might like included in future forums.
If you have trouble accessing the survey online, please contact Emma at email@example.com
Thanks in advance,
The StrokeConnect team